This post is for all my blogger friends who struggle to come up with ideas, or have writers block when it comes to blog post ideas. Running out of ideas is something I don’t have a problem with and I am excited to share all my ideas with you!
18 Blog Post Ideas:
1. 10 Podcasts You Need to Know: Do you lve listing to podcasts? Share your favorites on your blog like this example by The Chriselle Factor.
2. Lux Beauty Products: It’s more common to see how to save on beauty products, but everyone likes to splurge now and then. Show off what you love to treat your self to like Makeup Savvy.
3. 15 Local Coffee Shops: Have you traveled somewhere new recently? Did you stop at some amazing cafes? Share them! Or you can even share some local spots near you. I love what Bloglovin’ did here.
4. Five Blog Posts that have Helped You: Do you have some favorite tips and tricks to blogging or have helped you in your business? Share them with your followers and link to the posts like Career Girl Daily did. You can also link back to some of your old posts that apply!
5. 9 Parisian Homes You Need to See: Maybe you love Paris or perhaps you’re into Scandinavian design? Share interiors of a certain theme for inspiration, make sure you link back to the correct image source. I love this example here.
6. Dreamy Ideas for Your Night Stand: If you have found some interesting decor online, a great way to share it is with picking an area of a room and focusing on it with some cute products. You can also use this opportunity to use affiliate links like Daily Dream Decor did here.
7. Build A Wardrobe: Maybe you are into work out attire or minimalistic clothing, build a wardrobe idea post around it like the Everygirl did here.
8. A Look to Try: Are you loving a new trend this season? A post about how to wear it will excite your followers and get them excited to try the trend as well. Look what Badlands did with this denim trend.
9. The Perfect Leather Jacket: Do you have a favorite item you wear every day? Show your readers how you style it! Fashion Squad does this perfectly.
10. Fashion Week Coverage: Show what your favorite fashionistas are wearing to fashion week with a fashion week round up. Try showing London or Milan fashion week since everyone blogs about New York. I do love this round up on Bloglovin’.
11. Hair Tutorials: Applies to makeup tutorials too! Show your favorite blog posts or Youtube videos with how-to’s. One of my personal favorites is Angela Lanter’s makeup tutorials.
12. What You are Reading Right Now: I love checking out what people are reading, it gives me great ideas for when I hit up the book store. A round of your favorite books within a certain theme is a great way to share something personal and informational. Check our Luella & June’s post.
13. Your Latest Air B&B Vacation Rental: Stay at an awesome Air B&B place lately? Share some images and your review on your blog! You never know where people are traveling and hoping to rent a home. A personal review is super helpful. Habitually Chic did something similar on her blog.
14. Recipe Round up: Everyone runs out of recipes and sharing your favorites is a great way for readers to consider your blog a resource. Post your favorite recipe links and anything you learned while making it. I.E. the recipes says to boil for 5 minutes but it could really use 10-15 minutes.
15. A Personal Learning Experience: I love what In the Front Row did here by sharing things she wished she had done as a teenager. A personal post is a great way to connect with your readers but also teaching them something makes the post unforgettable.
16. Your Creative Process: Are you a writer or an artist? Show the behind the scenes of your how you work. Show a day in the life, and offer tips and tricks that your readers can implement into their own lives. The Private Life of a Girl, shows how she plans out a year in advance.
17. Amp up Your Breakfast: Added something to your favorite meal lately? Share it! I don’t typically love almonds plain but I added them to my oatmeal while it was cooking and they softened up and were delicious! Share some food tips with your readers like Bluebird did.
18. Positive Habits: Do you have a killer morning routine? Share how you do it with your readers like Hanna Stefansson did here. Don’t get too preachy just offer suggestions for shedding some light on a stressful day.
I hope these headlines and tips help you! Like I said above, I am always up for brainstorming ideas so shoot me a comment below if you are feeling stuck, or head over to Instagram and let’s chat there!
Photos by Rebecca Hansen from First Mate Photo