Take a peek at more of what’s in Wesleigh’s closet and see more of the interview below!! And don’t forget to click on the images to shop the look!
1. I love all her Freshly Picked Moccs, they are so adorable, and perfect for little babes feet.
2. Wesleigh has a ton of knits, but my favorite is her pink and gold overalls from Mor Mor.
3. Another favorite this little classic floral blouse that is so sweet, it reminds me of something a little English girl would wear to school from Wheat.
4. A hand me down Jacardi Paris dress from her cousin Maybelle. I love hand me downs so much but when they come from a family member its a double bonus.
5. I just got baby W a super cute dress from Thumbeline that I love as well!
Her style is “Parisian Prep”….I try to find things that are super chic like dresses/tights, and long coats, stripes, red skinny jeans but there is a little prep in her style. I love monograms which I think are so preppy New England and I am glad to add that flair into her little frocks.
A sweater! She loves her knits!
Wesleigh is so sweet, she gives us the sweetest looks, we instantly fell in love with her. She isn’t afraid to meet someone new, and she always flashes a smile.
The advice I would give my little lady is that, I hope she always treats people with kindness, and stays honest and true to herself.
Our son Luke’s style is prep all the way! He wears a polo colored shirt most days, sometimes with a sweater over it but always with a cool pair of colored khakis. Wesleigh is definitely more laid back, we call her our little Madeline, she has a classic look but still relaxed.
I would love if she passed down her knits, I think they are SO classic and babies just look so cozy, and comfy in them. But I also love her christening dress, I am going to have it preserved for her after she wears it so I hope she passes that down to her children.
All images by the amazing Allie Cottrill
Wesleigh is wearing a top and sweater by Fable Baby, House of Mia Leggings and gold Freshly Picked Moccs. In her closet are also the following: Crew and Lu, Feather Baby, Pottery Barn Kids, Serena and Lily Rug, Baby Gap, The Childrensalon gown, Jumper from Pocket Full of Posies, Wheat USA, Seesaw Baby baby key necklace from TRUST