When friends ask me what my favorite brands or places are for moms I get all types of flustered because there are SO MANY that I just adore. Coming up with a list of my favorite things from just this year was much easier and the perfect way to show some love for local cafes, artists and brands that have inspired me. Although I could go on and on about all the wonderful companies I have worked with, here is my short list for 2015 favorites. I hope they become your favorites too!
I get super giddy when I discover new online classes! It’s perfect for moms like me because I can work at my own pace and around the kids’ sleeping schedule. Two years ago I took a wonderful class for bloggers called Blogshop (now you can take it online!). I brushed up on my seriously lacking Photoshop skills and made some new blogger friends.
Most of the time I take classes to fill my brain with blogging tips and how to write better. Other times I just want to try something new. There is literally a class for everything! Here are my top 5 online classes to try.
ALSO, AMAZINGLY we are offering a discount code for LPP readers who sign up for Nicole’s Classes! 20% off with code LAPETITEPEACH *promo ends 2/27/15
BEST Online Classes:
1. Nicole’s Classes: I took the Photography 101 class which I recommend to anyone who wants to learn digital camera skills. Perfect for bloggers, photographers or anyone looking to take better photos, period.
2. The Blogcademy: If you are a blogger just starting out, haven’t started yet, or have been blogging for years, you MUST take this class. I won’t say anything more—just trust me! The headmistresses are seriously so knowledgeable about every aspect of blogging.
3. A Beautiful Mess: I took the Blog Life class for fun, but it turned out to be super informative. You get to see how these girls took their blog from the ground to a million dollar business. They also offer creative classes.
4. Blogshop: As I mentioned above, this was a fantastic way to get to know Photoshop functions as they apply to bloggers. You meet other fabulous bloggers as well!
5. Braid Creative: If you are in the creative industry or you want to be, then you need to take the Braid Personal Branding Course ASAP! These girls are legit! I love the letters for creatives too—it’s an email a week from owners Tara and Kathleen sharing business advice.
6. Atly: Hand Lettering is an amazing creative class. There are also classes on business and photography!
*Bonus-I haven’t taken a class from Lynda yet, but I have heard great things!
. A FREE copy of the Mindful Mama Workbook (COMING SOON!)
. A quick note in your inbox each week with all the latest blog posts
. A monthly email with tips on living more mindfully in the month to come
. Giveaways available only to newsletter subscribers
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.