Stila: Sun Bronzing Powder, Yves Saint Laurent: Luxurious Mascara, Josie Maran: 100 percent Pure Aragan Oil Light, Josie Maran: Aragan Infinity Lip and Cheek Creamy Oil, Korres: Body Butters, and Tata Harper Skincare: Repairative’ Moisturizer
Confession-I hit the snooze button 4-7 times in the morning before getting up. Everyone does right? I used to brag about never needing to “snooze it” or even drink coffee, but now there is just no way I would be pleasant to be around with out my zzz’s, and caffeine. Here are my tips for faking like you got a good night’s sleep…
1. I drink water with a lemon slice the second I get up, the sourness kicks me out of bed (I keep it on my night stand in a water bottle) and use it to take my vitamins right away.
2. Hop out of bed and stretch! I feel like it gets the blood moving in your body.
3. Stick my head outside the window-this is weird but a quick breath of fresh air always wakes me up.
4. Shower before the kids get up-I love doing this because then I can enjoy my coffee and answer some emails before the chaos begins.
5. After I shower but before my coffee, I begin my beauty routine SEE ABOVE! I’m a beauty junkie but I never have enough time so I stick to the basics!
You also get the Mindful Mama Workbook for FREE just for subscribing!