I always wait until the last minute to get stocking stuffers and I don’t know why-they are so fun! Little toys and treats are so fun for kids to open on Christmas morning. Filling each one with a toy takes up some room so there is less candy which sounds perfect in my book. Here are my favorites for this year for your little one, little guy or hubby. Shop the images above or the links below…
You may have noticed, Link Love has been MIA this summer. I typically don’t spend too much time on the computer in the warmer months so I thought perhaps you don’t either. With the kiddos back in school there is more time to be reading my favorite blog posts and articles. Here are some of my favorites from around the web this week. Enjoy!
• Trying to figure out the perfect name for a grandparent?
• The secret behind getting more Pinterest followers.
• A beautiful home in Maine…which remind me I need to get there ASAP!
• This is totally my dream…it’s going to happen…someday…
• Everything you need to know about NYFW street style.
• One of my favorite children’s lines launched their Fall line this week!
• Freshly Picked launched their shoes for older kids this week!
• Want to uncover your core message? Psh ya!
• The business part of being a freelancer by Paul Jarvis.
• Ever wonder about blogging and the law? Find out what’s legal here.
• Looking for great stock photos for your blog?
• Children’s shops you should be following.
• Learning how to be grateful and practice gratitude is tough business.
• This blog is Tres Cute!
Image Via Link Love Image
Three more weeks until the kiddos are back in school which means although summer weather lasts well into September, we are nearing late summer. I can’t help but think of feather, wooden jewelry, and warm blankets.
Would love to know what you’re loving and up to the last few weeks of summer.